ANIME TUMOR: Infecting minds one at a time!

Anime Tumor: A place to watch streaming anime at your leisure!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

GRAND OPENING!!!

welcome to my blog,my name is Re-Animated[sometimes named brigadier](real name david).I always wanted to make my own website with many of my favorite anime's and display it to all of you out there.Now that i created this blog,hopefully i'm one step closer.But making the blog is only the first step.I now have the task of putting all the content on this site and make sure all of you out there are satisfied :P .Right now i'm looking for people who are interested in helping out.I need all sorts of help,so if you're interested in helping, just contact me or Gundamslayer.I will open up a forum for ya to post in if u wanna help out. until then,you can read this post 20X jk lol

No comments: